Junior Data Reviewer with English and Danish, Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian
Do you want to use one of the Danish/Swedish Finnish or Norwegian language in your daily work? Would you like to work in international company? As a Junior Data Reviewer, you can work every day with people from all over the world, develop your career and work in a professional environment with customers and other teams.
Who do we recruit for? Our client is global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. It has its office in the center of Warsaw, Przyokopowa Street.
• Work to support customers of our client,
• Understand and make decisions according to defined Client Policies and Procedures,
• Familiarize with or be interested in culture of supported language (pop culture, history, slang, etc),
• Respond to contacts from users within the agreed timelines and quality standards,
• Identify inefficiencies / improvement opportunities in processes and suggest solutions,
• Interface effectively with other internal and Client teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Fluent reading and writing skills in Danish, Swedish Finnish or Norwegian
• Strong knowledge of modern culture, interest in current events, pop culture, and history is a must
• Graduate with good-to-have minimum 1 year of working experience (preferably in a multinational environment)
• Extremely reliable, consistent, hard-working and able to work analytically within a problem solving environment
• Computer literacy and passionate about the internet
• Schedule to be chosen by you:
Monday to Friday - regular office hours
Monday to Sunday - rotating shift working system morning and evening shifts
What we can offer
• The ability to use your knowledge of foreign languages on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
• Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
• Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
• Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you raise your game
• Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
• New Joiners Programme including trainings
• Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
• We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
• Social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance
• Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Talent PlaceZobacz wszystkie oferty Talent Place